Confused

Why do I care so much about what people think, why do I want to be liked by everyone but think that no-one does. Why do I trust people but at the same time trust no-one. Why do I want to love but at the same time am unable to feel it. Why do I have no compassion but know when I should be compassionate. And by god why do I dwell on thing sooo much that I end up making *** up that didn’t happen but could happen? Sorry if I’m rambling just confused with what goes on I’m my head

Also last week I was diagnosed with aspergers and I’ve noticed other aspies seem to have a talent or a passion ie computing, maths or engineering yet I have none. 

Parents
  • Let your head breathe a little..

i feel like a weed and have to find my own quite spaces to grow and exist. A weed is just an unloved or misunderstood flower...not good enough for the flower bed so existing in the cracks

“When life is not coming up roses
    Look to the weeds
    and find the beauty hidden within them.”
    L.F.Young

You are YOU.. be you and try to stay centred and true to yourself. I teach geeks and have done so for nearly twenty years.. it is not a special talent, just comfort and predictability with something that is familiar. 

congratulations on your diagnosis and be mindful that it will take time to process.

p.s no Bill and Ben memes please :) 

• But I want to be a flower pot man lol. No seriously another gd response, thank you

• You’re defintely out of the flower pot now Jason. Give yourself time and kindness

• Daffodils is funny, my wife and inlaws are welsh lol. No gonna supress my growth until I’m in my own house 

Reply Children
No Data