Did anything good happen today? September 2018

Did something good happen today?

Please share it with us no matter how big or small it may be. 

Sometimes reading about your good things will help someone who is feeling bad and sometimes when you are feeling bad it might help to remember that a few days ago something good happened.

Parents
  • ...It shall be October in less than Half-An-Hour, right? (& No more oppressive heat)... but it would be "good" to get a new Thread like this one. The "novelty" might seem to have worn off, but it was an interesting thing to see changes through Months. I also think that such a Thread would be very busy in December (25th)...?

• ...Me again (!). And it is quiet again, sort of...

I was wondering if I should start a new Thread, unless someone else dares to first - like, someone who is actually here during the DAY, unlike myself...(?)

I do hope that Miss Song is well, though. I also miss Spotty, Oktanol, Endymion, and Cassandro... Misfit began a Thread yesterday and BlueRay posted awhile back. I also have trouble remembering all of the Threads to which I post, nowadays, so I keep the number low...

(...This is me, posting to myself, to again re-highlight this Thread - but, hey, I am not good at chat, so DC stop chatting at me (!) ) 

Good Fortune to anyone reading, anyway...!

• ...Me again (!). And it is quiet again, sort of...

I was wondering if I should start a new Thread, unless someone else dares to first - like, someone who is actually here during the DAY, unlike myself...(?)

I do hope that Miss Song is well, though. I also miss Spotty, Oktanol, Endymion, and Cassandro... Misfit began a Thread yesterday and BlueRay posted awhile back. I also have trouble remembering all of the Threads to which I post, nowadays, so I keep the number low...

(...This is me, posting to myself, to again re-highlight this Thread - but, hey, I am not good at chat, so DC stop chatting at me (!) ) 

Good Fortune to anyone reading, anyway...!

Children
No Data