self employed autistic and looking for nice girlfriend

I am self-employed so have no colleagues to court, and I find it difficult to communicate with people I am 21, I really want a nice girlfriend but it seems an impossible feat I am alright looking,

I have been watching a lot of cold approach videos they get their number, I am thinking of trying to do that, I tried online dating that was a huge waste of time got into a few conversations but they never wanted to actually meet, I also have no idea how to tell if  a girl is into me or just wants to be friends, the other thing when are you meant to kiss her ?

if anyone has some tips they would be greatly appreciated, 

Parents
  • You are not alone with this, if that helps. I also find it difficult to communicate with people.

I am also looking for a nice partner but I do not know how to find either.

I have tried online dating. That was a huge waste of time. I noticed that most of the people were just looking for sex. I cannot have sex with strangers. I would like someone to help each other and to share our lives with. I also really do not know how to tell if someone is into me or just wants to be friends. I also find it difficult to know when it would be appropriate to touch.

I am also trying desperately to become self-employed.

As I am becoming older day by day, I am starting to believe that I am meant to be single and alone.

I think it is so difficult for an autistic person to find a nice partner.

So, if it helps to know, you are not alone. I am in a very similar situation.

• I have tried online dating. That was a huge waste of time. I noticed that most of the people were just looking for sex. I cannot have sex with strangers.

What site was that? I can. Pass them on to me. Grinning

• I have been on several most popular websites. I am not there anymore as I do not think that the subscription fees are worth to pay.

I have noticed that a lot of people do not take dating seriously.

Also, I am a serious person. I do not find chatting enjoying.

For me, this is a serious business.

In the end, I am looking for someone who will help me and who I can help to to improve the quality of life. A mutual help. To help each other.

• I have noticed that a lot of people do not take dating seriously.

Do you mean they make light of it in initial conversation? That's pretty typical. Being too intense with a stranger isn't likely to go anywhere. Stuff that isn't serious in the short-term can become serious long-term.

There's going to be a big difference between the type of site in what people want. Tinder and 'Plenty of Fish' are for short-term hookups, and very different from Guardian Soulmates. (Not that I've tried any of those myself. Yet.)

In the end, I am looking for someone who will help me and who I can help to to improve the quality of life. A mutual help. To help each other.

Hmm. That sounds more like a friendship. I don't think typical people plunge into either friendships or relationships head-first like that. There's got to be a period of getting to know each other, surely? How would it work otherwise?

Maybe our problems are two, then: (a) difficulty getting to know people, not knowing how, (b) seeing the big picture, and not seeing the experience now as being a small part of it.

• I have noticed that a lot of people do not take dating seriously.

Do you mean they make light of it in initial conversation? That's pretty typical. Being too intense with a stranger isn't likely to go anywhere. Stuff that isn't serious in the short-term can become serious long-term.

There's going to be a big difference between the type of site in what people want. Tinder and 'Plenty of Fish' are for short-term hookups, and very different from Guardian Soulmates. (Not that I've tried any of those myself. Yet.)

Hmm. That sounds more like a friendship. I don't think typical people plunge into either friendships or relationships head-first like that. There's got to be a period of getting to know each other, surely? How would it work otherwise?

Maybe our problems are two, then: (a) difficulty getting to know people, not knowing how, (b) seeing the big picture, and not seeing the experience now as being a small part of it.

Children
No Data