Serious help please

hi I’m Gareth 26 Barton on Humber North Lincolnshire UK,

i got adhd and Asperger’s syndrome and pda currently my life is in terrible disarray as I’m not coping with every aspect of my life nor coping daily life please I’m begging for support as I need to understand why everything is overwhelming and unsettling for me 

Parents
  • Hello and welcome.

currently my life is in terrible disarray as I’m not coping with every aspect of my life nor coping daily life

I can relate to that. I also have AS diagnosis, and suggested ADHD, and what feels like resistance to demands I set myself as well as those from others... poor 'executive function' aggravated by lack of sleep.

please I’m begging for support as I need to understand why everything is overwhelming and unsettling for me

Is it really 'everything' though? Or is it some of the things you think you should be able to cope with and so are preoccupying you? Just pick one thing then... what do you think your body needs - water, food, sleep...? Relieve the immediate physical discomforts that you can Then go onto the next thing, a little task, without thinking about it for more than an instant ... was that overwhelming and unsettling?

Maybe tomorrow take a few hours off from trying to sort things out in your life and your head... go out and notice new stuff instead.

Who in your life can you ask for help?

• Hello and welcome.

currently my life is in terrible disarray as I’m not coping with every aspect of my life nor coping daily life

I can relate to that. I also have AS diagnosis, and suggested ADHD, and what feels like resistance to demands I set myself as well as those from others... poor 'executive function' aggravated by lack of sleep.

please I’m begging for support as I need to understand why everything is overwhelming and unsettling for me

Is it really 'everything' though? Or is it some of the things you think you should be able to cope with and so are preoccupying you? Just pick one thing then... what do you think your body needs - water, food, sleep...? Relieve the immediate physical discomforts that you can Then go onto the next thing, a little task, without thinking about it for more than an instant ... was that overwhelming and unsettling?

Maybe tomorrow take a few hours off from trying to sort things out in your life and your head... go out and notice new stuff instead.

Who in your life can you ask for help?

Children