A proposal for the resolution of the Irish border re: Brexit

Give Northern Ireland back to the Irish. It's only ever been trouble.

Discuss...

Parents
  • Autistics own Northern Ireland? Wow. Mind you that might explain the fear of change and inflexibility of thought............

• To what extent does anyone own anything?

We don't have to formally own the place to petition our elected representatives to cease spending tax revenue on it. If we ignored the place for long enough, someone else would take it on. 

• I was making a attempt on satirical humour.

Anyway.

To what extent does anyone own anything?

This is rhetorical, philosophical and/or ambiguous. In a practical sense people or entities own something as the legislation on a said thing dictates. Unless there is no law, then people usually take ownership by dominance or force but that isn't the case here.

If we ignored the place for long enough, someone else would take it on.

I say create a Running Man/Escape from New York environment. We could have Zardoz type stone flying heads dropping off weapons. We could sell the TV rights to Viacom who could show it after Benefit Bailiff Nazi's on Benefits and reap back some tax money.Wink

• I was making a attempt on satirical humour.

Anyway.

To what extent does anyone own anything?

This is rhetorical, philosophical and/or ambiguous. In a practical sense people or entities own something as the legislation on a said thing dictates. Unless there is no law, then people usually take ownership by dominance or force but that isn't the case here.

If we ignored the place for long enough, someone else would take it on.

I say create a Running Man/Escape from New York environment. We could have Zardoz type stone flying heads dropping off weapons. We could sell the TV rights to Viacom who could show it after Benefit Bailiff Nazi's on Benefits and reap back some tax money.Wink

Children