Are things JUST different?

Hello All. 

I was told by my wife today that things are not more difficult for me they are just different... I think word “just” hurt a bit. I agree that “differences” it is better description than illness etc. But aren’t differences more challenging in mainstream society or NT family ? 

I’m curious what you think. Thanks. 

Parents
  • At the moment, I think things are more difficult and it's not just society, it's me. I'll try to explain what I mean on these forums soon, but suffice it to say I'm not functioning to my own satisfaction, and it's probably related to being atypical.

• To The Cass-Man... I had seen this yesterday, but I was not Posting then, and only after Posting upon your New Thread, I find this again (I am sort of sorry!). I wanted to say... that the main word here is PRIORITIES, and what they are is different for everyone, of course. If you are beginning to feel "difficulties" then although it may be difficult, some things must be 'cut out' in order to give yourself your own time to REST.

...Or something. (You probably knew this already!)

• To The Cass-Man... I had seen this yesterday, but I was not Posting then, and only after Posting upon your New Thread, I find this again (I am sort of sorry!). I wanted to say... that the main word here is PRIORITIES, and what they are is different for everyone, of course. If you are beginning to feel "difficulties" then although it may be difficult, some things must be 'cut out' in order to give yourself your own time to REST.

...Or something. (You probably knew this already!)

Children
No Data