Stepping out on my own! - breaking ties rather than keep trying to conform and failing

I am at a juncture.

I don't fit into NT life, nor can I jump through their hoops without making a mess of it

Has anyone done similar and how did it work out?

Parents
  • I gave up trying to fit in to the NT world and as you put it jump through hoops and failing.I tried to make a go of UNI but just couldnt fit my brain into their dirty little pockets any longer so i packed up and went to live in France.LOVED-it...... was like opening a window and breathing for the first time in years.......... aahhhhhhhh ....... it was bliss.I was the leading role in my very own drive in life ... escapism is fantastic whilst it lasts but the NTs will ALWAYS drag you down in the end, because at the moment they run things.Maybe we should change all that ?

• I gave up trying to fit in to the NT world and as you put it jump through hoops and failing.I tried to make a go of UNI but just couldnt fit my brain into their dirty little pockets any longer so i packed up and went to live in France.LOVED-it...... was like opening a window and breathing for the first time in years.......... aahhhhhhhh ....... it was bliss.I was the leading role in my very own drive in life ... escapism is fantastic whilst it lasts but the NTs will ALWAYS drag you down in the end, because at the moment they run things.Maybe we should change all that ?

Children
No Data