Lots of issues. I need more support.

I feel that I should be living in a supported unit with staff. I don't get enough care at home. My social worker doesn't listen and hardly contacts me. I am terrified of a dental appointment that I need to go to on Thursday. Crying all the time and feeling distressed because of it. I have no food in at home at the moment. I missed my shopping day last Wednesday. I hardly have any money. What can I do?. 

Parents
  • Hi Bethy. If you are here today I'm sure you are worried about tomorrow. 

Betty tonight do anything you can to try and relax, remember that the dentist won t do anything tomorrow that you don't want them to. Self care is what you need tonight, your teddy bear or a nice drink or music under your duvet, whatever helps you. This time tomorrow it will be over with.

Song

• Hi Bethy. If you are here today I'm sure you are worried about tomorrow. 

Betty tonight do anything you can to try and relax, remember that the dentist won t do anything tomorrow that you don't want them to. Self care is what you need tonight, your teddy bear or a nice drink or music under your duvet, whatever helps you. This time tomorrow it will be over with.

Song

Children
  • I have just got up and I am crying and shaking. I don't know how I am going to get through this. I feel so ashamed. Anytime I feel any twinge or pain in my mouth it makes me panic. I constantly look in the mirror at them too. My appointment is at 10.45am.