Did anything good happen today? May 2018

I hope this is ok with everyone.

I thought we could share our successes no matter how small.

Any takers?

Song

Parents
  • Today I was licked on and in the mouth by my dog.

I'm trying to see that as a good thing - a sign of affection, and not a sign that I'm probably going to get worms or some sort of dogs-testicle disease. In my mouth. I feel a bit sick tbh. 

• Dog kisses are meant well, but if you think about what they've been eating... would suggest you've also learned to keep mouth closed.

I don't think 'dogs-testicle disease of the mouth' is in ICD-10.

• It probably should be!!  : O  It sounds fairly serious but clearly not deadly as I'm still here. Symptoms include repeated gargling and swishing of the affected area with mouthwash, brushing teeth three times in one hour, and a pretty gross feeling of contamination combined with a compulsive desire to Google whether it's possible to get worms from a dog lick. 

I guess my good things today are keeping my mouth closed and forgiving the dog. Tainted love, indeed!  

• It probably should be!!  : O  It sounds fairly serious but clearly not deadly as I'm still here. Symptoms include repeated gargling and swishing of the affected area with mouthwash, brushing teeth three times in one hour, and a pretty gross feeling of contamination combined with a compulsive desire to Google whether it's possible to get worms from a dog lick. 

I guess my good things today are keeping my mouth closed and forgiving the dog. Tainted love, indeed!  

Children