Depression with Autism?

So, the past 5 weeks, have been horrible. I've felt completely worthless and inadequare, and upset to the point of crying constantly, everyday.
I don't get constant thoughts of dying, or wanting to. Nor the harming side of things.
But I feel lost in this world, I feel like there is something I am completely missing, but nobody seems to know what I'm talking about- They just throw the :
"You're doing well, stress is catching up. It'll all pass and you'll feel better. Things will get better."
The problem isn't me though since I have every reason to be upset, this world is messed up, I see people putting others' down, instead of showing kindness, and they're stuck in the ignorance that nothing is wrong.

I try to say how I feel and what's wrong, but it seems to go on deaf ears, and I seem to be looked at as if I don't make sense. 

Had enough of trying to fit into a society that doesn't want me, I long the numbness of feelings I experienced for years of being medicated. It's easy to be content in isolation, when you can't feel the crippling sadness and loneliness. But then, I don't know what answer or advise I'm looking for... 

It hurts keeping all these thoughts circling in my head, I'm sort of hoping throwing them out here, and seeing people's thoughts, feelings, experiences might help me.

Parents
  • Hi Foyster.

you are kind, perceptive, intelligent, amazing.., people find depression difficult to support as we don’t seem to have the language to acknowledge  or the means to make thing better. It is a dialogue that all of society needs to learn. We all have our black dog days, weeks, months and years...

you sound like you’re at a juncture...we can judge ourselves by NT badges of achievement, but your path is something quite remarkable... you just don’t know it yet

• If you are not being heard.

a) make your message clearer 

b) change your audience or invite in new people

people can’t always hear the sound of a soul screaming in pain. think of what you need right now, be kind to yourself

• My soul is screaming in agony at this point, but then I don't know how to feel better.  I've tried the "Walk it off." - "Eat better." - "Talk to someone." - "Push through it."  is where I'm at, at this point.
    How do I feel better at this point? Is probably the a) make your message clearer. 
    I'm already on the b) ... you lot are my change of audience.

• My soul is screaming in agony at this point, but then I don't know how to feel better.  I've tried the "Walk it off." - "Eat better." - "Talk to someone." - "Push through it."  is where I'm at, at this point.
    How do I feel better at this point? Is probably the a) make your message clearer. 

You sound like you are at a pretty decent point. I don't think of some of those things. You are putting your plans together admirably!

You sound like you are at a pretty decent point. I don't think of some of those things. You are putting your plans together admirably!

Children
No Data