Not doing to well

I don't know why I'm posting this. I don't expect anyone to bother answering the post, but I'm not doing th I well at the moment. Everything is crap. I'm crap, life is crap. 

Parents
  • I kind of know what you’re feeling:

I’m waiting for diagnosis and

my vocal chords are either closing on breathing or are paralysed temporarily or permanently.  This means I get both mentally and physically exhausted.

Not to mention that when my GP asked for an urgent appointment and I have had to wait a month and half.  

Not to mention they wrote another letter to the hospital asking for a quicker appointment and they said no.

Not to mention when asked for a cancellation appointment they only give it to people on the lost longest.  Not on medical need.

Not to mention I can’t go A and E because of crowds and noise.  And the fact they lied about one lot of results before to get me out of there.

By the way 12 months ago I had no breathing issues.

Not to mention I studied Law and am still stacking shelves (until I got sick) for a living.

And finally I am male in his late 30’s never had a girlfriend or any intimate relationship and lives at home. 

Some days is bad days, some days is good days. 

Perhaps their should be regional ASD support groups run by Local Authorities.

Anyway...

• I kind of know what you’re feeling:

I’m waiting for diagnosis and

my vocal chords are either closing on breathing or are paralysed temporarily or permanently.  This means I get both mentally and physically exhausted.

Not to mention that when my GP asked for an urgent appointment and I have had to wait a month and half.  

Not to mention they wrote another letter to the hospital asking for a quicker appointment and they said no.

Not to mention when asked for a cancellation appointment they only give it to people on the lost longest.  Not on medical need.

Not to mention I can’t go A and E because of crowds and noise.  And the fact they lied about one lot of results before to get me out of there.

By the way 12 months ago I had no breathing issues.

Not to mention I studied Law and am still stacking shelves (until I got sick) for a living.

And finally I am male in his late 30’s never had a girlfriend or any intimate relationship and lives at home. 

Some days is bad days, some days is good days. 

Perhaps their should be regional ASD support groups run by Local Authorities.

Anyway...

Children
No Data