Would others being able to hear your inner voice aid understanding and acceptance?

So... a new technology able to read your inner voice has been developed..

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/apr/06/researchers-develop-device-that-can-hear-your-internal-voice

So imagine it could be utilised so that others could really hear how you process and get through each day? 

Would it aid understanding and help foster acceptance by others..or cause more problems! 

Parents
  • That article is frightning! Apple, Google and Amazon want to read minds. Big Brother plugged into our heads! Especially with the sheer amount of tech scandals going on over the last few years! Count me out!

If it was used in the context you are using I'd say it's not for me. My mind is mine. The last refuge of privacy! Most of us suffer with social anxiety, imagine having your mind read! Frightning!

Everyday the world is getting more strange. Black Mirror is going to be working hard to keep up..........

• That article is frightning! Apple, Google and Amazon want to read minds. Big Brother plugged into our heads! Especially with the sheer amount of tech scandals going on over the last few years! Count me out!

If it was used in the context you are using I'd say it's not for me. My mind is mine. The last refuge of privacy! Most of us suffer with social anxiety, imagine having your mind read! Frightning!

Everyday the world is getting more strange. Black Mirror is going to be working hard to keep up..........

Children
No Data