Would others being able to hear your inner voice aid understanding and acceptance?

So... a new technology able to read your inner voice has been developed..

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/apr/06/researchers-develop-device-that-can-hear-your-internal-voice

So imagine it could be utilised so that others could really hear how you process and get through each day? 

Would it aid understanding and help foster acceptance by others..or cause more problems! 

Parents
  • Hi I have heard these words said to me at work “ I would love to be in your head just once” to which I reply “ you would not last two seconds,it would destroy you!

As for being able to hear my thoughts, I think it still wouldn’t be understood by most, it takes a special kind of person to fully understand what is on my mind, to know my truth and understand my feelings.

All I know is my brain rarely switches off, it doesn’t rest,always on the go,cross examining everything, trying to shut out all the feelings I see in others, I can look across the many faces at work and sense if any are needing help,I can see them jockeying for position during an interchange with a group,I try not to get involved with the group chats, rarely is there anything being said that even remotely interests me, 

I do think if my thoughts were heard by an understanding being,not a judgemental one then yes they would gain insight to how I processvand often struggle to just accept things instead of analysing everything.

thank you for the information Ellie, x()x.

• Hi I have heard these words said to me at work “ I would love to be in your head just once” to which I reply “ you would not last two seconds,it would destroy you!

As for being able to hear my thoughts, I think it still wouldn’t be understood by most, it takes a special kind of person to fully understand what is on my mind, to know my truth and understand my feelings.

All I know is my brain rarely switches off, it doesn’t rest,always on the go,cross examining everything, trying to shut out all the feelings I see in others, I can look across the many faces at work and sense if any are needing help,I can see them jockeying for position during an interchange with a group,I try not to get involved with the group chats, rarely is there anything being said that even remotely interests me, 

I do think if my thoughts were heard by an understanding being,not a judgemental one then yes they would gain insight to how I processvand often struggle to just accept things instead of analysing everything.

thank you for the information Ellie, x()x.

Children
No Data