Would others being able to hear your inner voice aid understanding and acceptance?

So... a new technology able to read your inner voice has been developed..

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/apr/06/researchers-develop-device-that-can-hear-your-internal-voice

So imagine it could be utilised so that others could really hear how you process and get through each day? 

Would it aid understanding and help foster acceptance by others..or cause more problems! 

Parents
  • Yikes! I think it would only make my life MUCH harder if people could read my mind   :O   Even more strange looks and misunderstandings from all of those times my mind goes off on a tangent and I dread to think what they'd make of those times when even I know that my dark sense of humour is wholly inappropriate!   

• Yikes! I think it would only make my life MUCH harder if people could read my mind   :O   Even more strange looks and misunderstandings from all of those times my mind goes off on a tangent and I dread to think what they'd make of those times when even I know that my dark sense of humour is wholly inappropriate!   

Children
No Data