Would others being able to hear your inner voice aid understanding and acceptance?

So... a new technology able to read your inner voice has been developed..

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/apr/06/researchers-develop-device-that-can-hear-your-internal-voice

So imagine it could be utilised so that others could really hear how you process and get through each day? 

Would it aid understanding and help foster acceptance by others..or cause more problems! 

Parents
  • Wow... that's a scary thought. I definitely wouldn't want anyone else to know what goes through my mind sometimes.

• I think mine would resemble a low level scream..or like a balloon with a puncture...

Iit might be interesting to each the mechanisms of other people’s thoughts, self doubts, over analysing critiques, panics, boredoms and sub conscious thoughts and hopes (as well as fears)... 

It certainly would be eye opening! 

• I think mine would resemble a low level scream..or like a balloon with a puncture...

Iit might be interesting to each the mechanisms of other people’s thoughts, self doubts, over analysing critiques, panics, boredoms and sub conscious thoughts and hopes (as well as fears)... 

It certainly would be eye opening! 

Children
  • Yes... society can be an inflexible beast and people can be at risk of being abused and taken advantage of as a result in order to reinforce the idea that their should be a top person..a hierarchical network

• The problem with some people's insecurity is that it translates into putting others down in order to artificially make themselves seem more important. If they feel they don't fit in, they tend to draw attention to someone else who fits in even less well than they do. I lost all desire to be like everyone else long before I was even a teenager, but I am still made to suffer the consequences society imposes on those who don't fit in, just because someone else feels insecure.

• I’d llike to think that any issue regarding to outward appearance is down to their own insecurity and desire to fit in to societal norms of “acceptability”. I know that I don’t fit in so are becoming less bothered by trying to.

• I would like to hear what goes through the mind of a neurotypical to see if it confirms my suspicions about them. They seem to be obsessed with themselves and with outward appearance most of the time. I think I could listen to that for about 5 seconds before I would turn the volume to mute. I feel sorry for them having to exist inside such a boring skull. No wonder they feel the need to entertain themselves by picking on others.