Do autistic women wear makeup?

I would have started a poll but I can't see how to do that.

My daughter has just asked why I don't wear any make up, 

It's uncomfortable, makes my face itch, makes me look very odd and I can't do it myself and look like anything other than a clown but my husband says it's because I'm autistic, what do you think?

Parents
  • I never wear makeup because I never like the results.  Maybe if it was done professionally...I still don't think so.  I'm very anxious and my most obvious (?) symptom of that is sweating.  It can be below freezing in Target and I'm sweating buckets.  I also discovered that I'm allergic to Bare Minerals, as it made me itch something fierce.  The last time I wore makeup was at my wedding 5 years ago come October 15.  I sweat it all off and hate my wedding pictures.  I gave you a lot of information and no clear answer.  Bottom line:  No, I don't wear makeup and I'm autistic but I don't know if that's a coincidence or not.  

• I never wear makeup because I never like the results.  Maybe if it was done professionally...I still don't think so.  I'm very anxious and my most obvious (?) symptom of that is sweating.  It can be below freezing in Target and I'm sweating buckets.  I also discovered that I'm allergic to Bare Minerals, as it made me itch something fierce.  The last time I wore makeup was at my wedding 5 years ago come October 15.  I sweat it all off and hate my wedding pictures.  I gave you a lot of information and no clear answer.  Bottom line:  No, I don't wear makeup and I'm autistic but I don't know if that's a coincidence or not.  

Children
No Data