Do autistic women wear makeup?

I would have started a poll but I can't see how to do that.

My daughter has just asked why I don't wear any make up, 

It's uncomfortable, makes my face itch, makes me look very odd and I can't do it myself and look like anything other than a clown but my husband says it's because I'm autistic, what do you think?

Parents
  • I think that autistic women wear make-up as well. Not all, but I think it's normal for them to wear makeup. It is not at all strange that you do not wear makeup. I also don't wear make-up. I hate when I feel the foundation on my face or even the same lashes I hate to paint them. And I'm not against girls who put on makeup. A light make-up looks very beautiful. I prefer to take care of my hair. I like to experiment, to paint it in different colors, to make different hairstyles, etc. Now I tried and made some dreadlocks. I read a beginner's guide before I got Starter Locs and got to work, haha. In my opinion, I look lovely and special. I hope so :)

• I think that autistic women wear make-up as well. Not all, but I think it's normal for them to wear makeup. It is not at all strange that you do not wear makeup. I also don't wear make-up. I hate when I feel the foundation on my face or even the same lashes I hate to paint them. And I'm not against girls who put on makeup. A light make-up looks very beautiful. I prefer to take care of my hair. I like to experiment, to paint it in different colors, to make different hairstyles, etc. Now I tried and made some dreadlocks. I read a beginner's guide before I got Starter Locs and got to work, haha. In my opinion, I look lovely and special. I hope so :)

Children
No Data