Two minutes to midnight

Parents
  • I read On the Beach at 17 and had nightmares for months afterwards. I went on CND matches and visited Upper Heyford and Greenham Common. And here we go again. 

I just hope my cats won't suffer too much of this escalates. Why should everything else suffer because humans never manage to evolve beyond a certain point.

• I similarly worry.  If it comes to it, I'll just be here with my cat and we'll go together.

I think these idiots won't be satisfied until they've finally had the chance to get their toys out to see what they can do.  With the current fool we have in the White House, anything is possible.  I doubt cool, rational heads will prevail this time.

• I similarly worry.  If it comes to it, I'll just be here with my cat and we'll go together.

I think these idiots won't be satisfied until they've finally had the chance to get their toys out to see what they can do.  With the current fool we have in the White House, anything is possible.  I doubt cool, rational heads will prevail this time.

Children