Mods Please Make the Spam Stop

It would be nice to feel like someone was watching out for us to keep everyone safe. Please make it go away, it's a layer of confusion and the worst side of NT ness that we don't need. :(

Parents
  • The SPAM has started breeding again this morning.

• Hi All,

Many thanks for bringing this problem to our attention. 

Just to let you know, all the spam posts should all now have been removed and appropriate action has been taken with the relevant users.

Kind regards,

Kerri-Mod

• According to Cassandro, there was another one here today? THANK YOU TO NAS...for locking them.

...I really hate to post this next "nitpicking", honestly I do... however...

NAS, when you see or are alerted to SPAM, then, as you LOCK the Thread, then please Post that you are doing so, please. We (Me, at least), can only see the Title and whomever LAST reponded to that Thread... and if when the last Post is by a MODERATOR, then we (Me, at least) know that this Thread holds some sort of significance... sort of.

Thank You for your vigilance in all cases. (I cannot say more than that, really.)

• According to Cassandro, there was another one here today? THANK YOU TO NAS...for locking them.

...I really hate to post this next "nitpicking", honestly I do... however...

NAS, when you see or are alerted to SPAM, then, as you LOCK the Thread, then please Post that you are doing so, please. We (Me, at least), can only see the Title and whomever LAST reponded to that Thread... and if when the last Post is by a MODERATOR, then we (Me, at least) know that this Thread holds some sort of significance... sort of.

Thank You for your vigilance in all cases. (I cannot say more than that, really.)

Children
No Data