Public Transport...

...and "LAMe" Behaviour.

This Thread is about what it says, there. Lighthearted, funny, serious, eerie, strange... any stories, experiences, events, queries...
- "Public" - I use as a word to make this Thread easier to find in the "Related" section.
- "LAMe Behaviour" - is my own Term (so far). It stands for: "LOOK AT ME!! Behaviour", which, if you check my UserName (DC), this occurs to myself... A LOT.

Glad Tidings to all. I have Aspergers's Syndrome (AS). Using this system which is largely run and used by NTs, of course...

Parents
  • Incident B.  On a train.

I usually enjoy train travel.  Grinning

On a Sunday evening I was sitting alone at a table seat. When I was joined by three trainspotters. Who then spent the whole hour discussing their weekend trainspotting with each other, talking 'in code' about their experiences at Derby, Crewe stations etc.  My brain was fried with Borden.Nauseated face

Incident C.  Again on a train.

On a Friday evening I was once again sitting alone at a table seat when I was joined by three young ladies who were on a night out.  They took out their bottles of nail paint or liquor ??!?? And started doing their nails.  The smell in the confined space of the train was awful and my eyes were in pain and watering.

• My brain was fried with Borden.

...I assume you mean Bordem or Boredom? When persons speak of things I do not like - e.g. excessive use of the F-word, I have to change seats, or leave the Train/Bus altogether.

Nail Polish to me, is also like when someone decides to eat an Orange/Satsuma, in that, no matter where I am, I can always smell it. Like Perfume, or Cannabis or Smoking Tobacco... or their not having taken a bath...!

• My brain was fried with Borden.

...I assume you mean Bordem or Boredom? When persons speak of things I do not like - e.g. excessive use of the F-word, I have to change seats, or leave the Train/Bus altogether.

Nail Polish to me, is also like when someone decides to eat an Orange/Satsuma, in that, no matter where I am, I can always smell it. Like Perfume, or Cannabis or Smoking Tobacco... or their not having taken a bath...!

Children
No Data