Not coming across like an unfeeling so-and-so on a forum

Does anyone here have issues with their approach to written communication and a 'matter of fact' view of the world causing people to think they don't have feelings for other people?

Parents
  • I worry that I may offend people on here at times but I console myself that I am always writing with the right intention and trying to give a different perspective even if it’s not necessarily popular. One thing I struggle with on here is the length of some of the posts and I just can’t cope with reading them on my phone, so also I might have something to contribute if the post is more than about twenty lines I give up

Andrew

• I worry that I may offend people on here at times but I console myself that I am always writing with the right intention and trying to give a different perspective even if it’s not necessarily popular. One thing I struggle with on here is the length of some of the posts and I just can’t cope with reading them on my phone, so also I might have something to contribute if the post is more than about twenty lines I give up

Andrew

Children
No Data