Miswired Women of the Net!

An informal thread for all misfired and miswired women on the spectrum...,(and guests). A new thread as we can chat away but are not so good tidying up after ourselves....too busy being awesome..,,

This is a new iteration of many long and warm and welcoming contributions. This is a happy and supportive place x 

Parents
  • Thanks Ellie.  I must admit that I find this site so difficult to navigate with the replies within threads rather than going to the end and so I just avoid it when I’m tired after work.

I’m doing okay - my GP couldn’t find my completed questionnaire at my last appointment so I’m still waiting.  Bar that, I’m still chugging along. I do definitely feel more autistic now I’ve admitted it to others and I’m finding I’m starting to mask less.

• Thanks Ellie.  I must admit that I find this site so difficult to navigate with the replies within threads rather than going to the end and so I just avoid it when I’m tired after work.

I’m doing okay - my GP couldn’t find my completed questionnaire at my last appointment so I’m still waiting.  Bar that, I’m still chugging along. I do definitely feel more autistic now I’ve admitted it to others and I’m finding I’m starting to mask less.

Children