Involuntary outbursts when alone - sort of Tourette's

Very recently diagnosed with ASD. Does anyone else get a sort of mild Tourette's? When I am alone I tend to say things that I'm thinking, or come out with an involuntary groan or word. It happens particularly when I think of something embarrassing. Is this an ASD thingy? Thanks!

Parents
  • Is this an ASD thingy? Thanks!

Greetings. I originally posted a definite "NO", but, the thing is, if you see my own UserName, I tend to attract persons (esp. children) who do this, and as they watch me (as is thier wont), then they give something like a "narrative" upon what I am doing or what they themselves are doing...

... "It looks like he's hot!", "I got a job and a boyfriend!", "f#@$&#&$@#!&$ you hey you $@#@&!!"... that sort of thing. And so I do not know if these ppeople are Autistic or are Tourettes, when they are (yelling) directly at myself. It is REALLY irritating. But apart from all of that (at myself), I would say NO, because NTs "groan" or "talk to themselves" a lot.

• Is this an ASD thingy? Thanks!

Greetings. I originally posted a definite "NO", but, the thing is, if you see my own UserName, I tend to attract persons (esp. children) who do this, and as they watch me (as is thier wont), then they give something like a "narrative" upon what I am doing or what they themselves are doing...

... "It looks like he's hot!", "I got a job and a boyfriend!", "f#@$&#&$@#!&$ you hey you $@#@&!!"... that sort of thing. And so I do not know if these ppeople are Autistic or are Tourettes, when they are (yelling) directly at myself. It is REALLY irritating. But apart from all of that (at myself), I would say NO, because NTs "groan" or "talk to themselves" a lot.

Children
No Data