Just a bit of fun...
In detail (what else?), what do you have on your desk - or wherever it is you sit to do your work?
Here goes for me:
* Pot of pens and pencils (seashore design on the pot)
* 'Wine-glass' tealight holder
* Tall carved wooden candle stick with candle, standing on crocheted doily
* Mini teddy bear wearing a jumper with a snowman design
* LED desk lamp
* Phones - landline and mobile (Sony Xperia)
* Photo of mum, aged about 20
* VW Campervan mug of coffee, on a rose-design coaster
* Headphones (JVC)
* Asus 27" monitor
* Microsoft mouse on recycled tyre mouse-mat (from the Alternative Technology Centre in Wales)
* TalkTalk internet router
* HP Envy 5540 all-in-one printer
* 2 memory sticks
* Gas lighter for candles
* Day-glo yellow highlighter pen
* Packet of salmon Dreamies treats for Daisy
* Microsoft keyboard (photo of Daisy on-screen)
...and here it is, minus the mobile - which I needed to take the photo!
Lucky you...yesterday my Bengal cat decided she needed to sleep directly on my laptop keyboard whilst I was trying to work!,
glad the monitor is wide enough to capture Daisy in her full stretched out glory!!
Looks just like Daisy in close-up!
Nope....she's definitely my cat!!! Lol
besides her..usually books, reading glasses, obligatory cup of coffee/glass of wine - depending on the time of day..., iPad, mobile phone....radio on in the background (usually 6 music)...which helps to keep me focused ...surprisingly..
So, let's see... wine in the am and pm, coffee at lunch?
The wine helps to dampen the mind and enforce calm....I suppose the coffee does the opposite......I'm like my own chemistry set!