Delete My Account Please

Please can you delete my account with immediate effect.

The forum skin is slow and inadequate. Posts I have made have failed to load, and I already feel worse for being here, not better.

Parents
  • I feel the same.
    The other day I was really upset after seeing a very insensitive GP, posted about it and said I felt really bad. Had someone reply and tell me they thought the GP was being really sensitive and they had to ask me the question they did! (They didn't just ask it once but kept on asking after I'd answered it and were obviously clueless about Aspergers or they wouldn't have talked to me like they did). I just felt slapped all over again, by someone who surely should understand!!!! I want my account deleted too - admin/mods - please?

• I don’t understand? You have said here clearly that the gp didn’t have a clue about autism but yet they were clearly interested to find out more as they kept asking you questions about it? You’ve obviously taken her attempts to find out more, the wrong way, although I don’t know how, but if you came on here just to get support and encouragement to continue feeling bad, as you put it, then it’s helpful if you start the post by making it clear that you’re just having a rant. People won’t try to help you then, they’ll simply support you in your misery which is what a lot of people want when they’re feeling miserable. Personally I prefer to not feel miserable but there’s nothing wrong with feeling bad and miserable if that’s your thing and you will get plenty of support with that.  Misery likes misery but you need to make that clear otherwise you will get people like myself who are only out to help people out of their misery but obviously if the person doesn’t want out, they will feel unsupported at any attempts of people trying to help them, which is not a nice feeling. So just make it clear that you’re just ranting/letting off steam. Like you, we all misunderstand sometimes or a lot, if you’re autistic.,

You might be gone already but if you do decide to stay and just want to rant, which most of us do from time to time, just make it clear in your post and then you’ll get support and you won’t get people trying to help you.

I didn’t know we have to get admin to delete our accounts when we’re ready to leave the group??? 

Is this the way we close our accounts then, by making a request in a post and admin will delete it for us? Handy to know for when I’m ready to leave. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I trust you’re not still feeling bad but it has been a few days so I’m sure you’re not. 

• I don’t understand? You have said here clearly that the gp didn’t have a clue about autism but yet they were clearly interested to find out more as they kept asking you questions about it? You’ve obviously taken her attempts to find out more, the wrong way, although I don’t know how, but if you came on here just to get support and encouragement to continue feeling bad, as you put it, then it’s helpful if you start the post by making it clear that you’re just having a rant. People won’t try to help you then, they’ll simply support you in your misery which is what a lot of people want when they’re feeling miserable. Personally I prefer to not feel miserable but there’s nothing wrong with feeling bad and miserable if that’s your thing and you will get plenty of support with that.  Misery likes misery but you need to make that clear otherwise you will get people like myself who are only out to help people out of their misery but obviously if the person doesn’t want out, they will feel unsupported at any attempts of people trying to help them, which is not a nice feeling. So just make it clear that you’re just ranting/letting off steam. Like you, we all misunderstand sometimes or a lot, if you’re autistic.,

You might be gone already but if you do decide to stay and just want to rant, which most of us do from time to time, just make it clear in your post and then you’ll get support and you won’t get people trying to help you.

I didn’t know we have to get admin to delete our accounts when we’re ready to leave the group??? 

Is this the way we close our accounts then, by making a request in a post and admin will delete it for us? Handy to know for when I’m ready to leave. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I trust you’re not still feeling bad but it has been a few days so I’m sure you’re not. 

Children
No Data