Going for a flat viewing

Hiya so I’m really freaking excited to go and look at a flat I really like. It’s private rent affordable for me and pretty much perfect! 
but I’m really nervous because I’ve never been to a flat viewing on my own before. What things do I need to ask and consider? I get it I’m 23 but this is the first time I’ve done this completely on my own and I need a bit of advice 

Parents
  • I went everyone! It was terrible nothing like the pictures cramped and smelled funny because the tenants was still living there. I saw a different one the next day and it was so perfect so I filled out the form and the next day they said it has been let to someone else so back to the drawing board 

• Hello Andi, sorry these two were a bust, but this is so often the nature of the rental market, especially as the government are squeezing private landlords out in favour of big corporations who manage blocks of apartments.

It requires patience so don't give up. The last place I rented back in 2020 was about the 20th flat I had seen in that search - most were off the market the same day they went on and I think the competition is more fierce now due to less properties available.

• I get it I do I was just a little disappointed but I’ll find the right one soon hopefully I don’t want to rush it because I want to be able to stay there for a good few years while I save up for a deposit on a house then I want to be done with moving. I believe everything happens for a reason and my flat will come soon 

• I get it I do I was just a little disappointed but I’ll find the right one soon hopefully I don’t want to rush it because I want to be able to stay there for a good few years while I save up for a deposit on a house then I want to be done with moving. I believe everything happens for a reason and my flat will come soon 

Children
No Data