what's your special interest?

i love seeing what people's special interests are so tell me yours

mine is personally psychology, mental health, neurodiversity in general

Parents
  • mine are psychology, especially abnormal psych, fairies, angels and angel numbers, and plushies or stuffed animals. I like to collect plushies and I have a ton of them on my bed and hanging in a net above my bed. I love squishmallows and build-a-bears the most, but all stuffed animals are good. My friends even buy them for me as gifts sometimes. My favorite plushie that I have is a weighted plushie I bought from Target years ago. He's a leopard, and no one ever knows what he is but he's a leopard. I get giraffe or cheetah a lot but no lol. His name is Oatmeal and he's weighted so he weighs 3 pounds.

• mine are psychology, especially abnormal psych, fairies, angels and angel numbers, and plushies or stuffed animals. I like to collect plushies and I have a ton of them on my bed and hanging in a net above my bed. I love squishmallows and build-a-bears the most, but all stuffed animals are good. My friends even buy them for me as gifts sometimes. My favorite plushie that I have is a weighted plushie I bought from Target years ago. He's a leopard, and no one ever knows what he is but he's a leopard. I get giraffe or cheetah a lot but no lol. His name is Oatmeal and he's weighted so he weighs 3 pounds.

Children
No Data