PIP ADVICE I HAVE NO ONE TO HELP ME.

Is there anyone that can help me? I feel so alone and I feel no one is understanding my difficulties, I’m feeling low and helpless.

I have Aspergers, I also have depression, anxiety and fibromyalgia, two years ago after a long tiring battle the tribunal granted me enhanced rate daily living and standard rate motility, last year I was asked to complete a routine review, I had my face to face assessment in February which was awful the lady was so rude, the questions didn’t even make sense for my conditions, she was confusing me and I felt like she was trying to catch me out.

Two weeks ago I got my response I’ve lost all my mobility and I’ve been reduced to standard daily living, I’m so confused all my symptoms are the same the only thing that has changed is my increased medication, I take the following 187.5 mg vensir 45mg mirtazapine 1200mg gapapentin.

Ive asked for a reconsideration but I have to send more evidence, how can I do that I’ve sent all the evidence I have. I went to my gp Thursday to ask for his help, but the response I got made me feel even more useless , he said my sister has Aspergers and she has it worse than you! and he said just because you have Aspergers you can still lead a normal life, I felt so alone, like a fraud, I have no one to talk too, I have no one that understands me, please any help or support would be appreciated, I’ve tried phoning my local autism charity but they are always busy, I won’t leave a voicemail as I don’t answer my phone! So this is kinda my last resort.