~ Photography And Pictures ... (And Pictures Disappearing in this Forum?)

Glad Tidings to All. I have two good reasons to begin this Thread:

One is to discuss Photography in general. I myself am told that I am "good at it", yet I would not claim to be "Professional" at it.

I start this Thread a lot for the sake of Posting Pictures and discussing such things, if that is alright...?

My Second reason for beginning this Thread is... Pictures tend to "disappear" after a while upon this Forum...! And so this is attempt at a Thread specifically addressing Pictures Posted Here.

I shall start with at least one... of 'Interesting Cloud Formations Over Where I am' (In London): 

Parents
  • My picture for today .... a pair of lorakeets, they were on my hand at the time and I took them with my camera in the other hand.  They are at Woburn Abbey and they look lovely happy birds!

a

• To TrainSpotter. I see no other replies to this picture of two "Dusky Lories", I think...? I wanted to Reply yesterday, yet I was sort of busy upon two other Threads, my apologies. I am here now. And I did want to very much write a Thanks and to add "Cooool!" and "Cuuuute!" and "I want one!" and such things... 

...If I were allowed a Pet at all, they would be a Flying thing that can "Talk" and also defend itself well. So I really appreciate this Photograph. If I may put in a  request, it would be for a picture of any of the Wild Living Parakeets which are in the UK... We get them here in London also.

Thanks again!  :-)  

• To TrainSpotter. I see no other replies to this picture of two "Dusky Lories", I think...? I wanted to Reply yesterday, yet I was sort of busy upon two other Threads, my apologies. I am here now. And I did want to very much write a Thanks and to add "Cooool!" and "Cuuuute!" and "I want one!" and such things... 

...If I were allowed a Pet at all, they would be a Flying thing that can "Talk" and also defend itself well. So I really appreciate this Photograph. If I may put in a  request, it would be for a picture of any of the Wild Living Parakeets which are in the UK... We get them here in London also.

Thanks again!  :-)  

Children
No Data