Pokémon! ( ...and Pokemon & ポケットモスタ-... )

Glad Tidings to all who may read. The Title of this Thread "Does what it says on the Tin", so-to-speak. There is already a short Thread about "My Little Pony". And also already a long Thread about "Star Trek". And so I have little problem in starting a Thread about POKEMON, regardless of how popular/unpopular it may turn out to be...

Invited here are tips, idle comments, observations, and the usual introduction: "Might anyone else be interested"... in Pokemon in this case...

Concerning myself, I would do best to state that I know most of all about the *Original* game (Nintendo Ds), and the Anime mostly... yet any discussion at all  should be welcome. I shall Post much here concerning Pokemon, and shall see how it goes, and any Hints/Tips may be shared as far as I mind. Happy New Year and Fair Play to everyone!

Parents
  • This Thread may not be forgotten with a "Whimper", however; for there may be an interesting thing to do, here (on this NAS Forum). To Anyone reading, you do not have to be an "expert" in the World of Pokemon either, to join in with this sub-topic:

POKEMON IN REAL LIFE.

If you could have a Pokemon, or if you could have a Pokemon Type, Power, Ability, Item, Stadium-Card... any of that? Or something in Reality as a Pokemon Power/Item?

For example:
    I, in my life, am as if stuck with a Ring Target Item (Directs all attacks towards myself.) ...Hence my UserName.
    If I could, I would grow a Lum Berry Tree (recovers from all Status Conditions), or always eat Pecha Berries (prevents Confusion!)
    For Abilities, I might have been enforced as Klutz (cannot use held items), yet since around the age of 30, I have found my Own Tempo (cannot be confused)!
    As far as Attacks go, I may have started out with Me First (helps the attacker to attack)... yet then developed Chip Away (The opponent's Statistical Changes don't affect my attacks).

In closing this Post, I assume that we are all Adults, here, and so all of us would appreciate Sunny Day, RainDance, or especially Pay Day...?
    おやすみなさい,な...

• Greetings,

I could do with Pay Day right now.

I've often tried to Transform into someone else in real life, but it's a lot harder than it looks. There have been times I would have appreciated Substitute or Iron Defense in social situations, and Rest for immediately afterwards.

It would be fun to try Fly or Dive for a new perspective on the world.

Best wishes

• Greetings,

I could do with Pay Day right now.

I've often tried to Transform into someone else in real life, but it's a lot harder than it looks. There have been times I would have appreciated Substitute or Iron Defense in social situations, and Rest for immediately afterwards.

It would be fun to try Fly or Dive for a new perspective on the world.

Best wishes

Children
No Data