Random fact!

Hi all,as I sat typing and looking around for threads that I may be wanting to contribute to I happened to look out of our window and saw “SNOW” it was heavy and that was settling quite deep.it was around 3:00am,Lol.

So mini update it is about five inches thick! This time which is 10:15am, still snowing heavy,

NAS do not allow any information regarding personal whereabouts,or indeed identity, look to the right it says !(.not actual quote) when you first join you can assign a user name,but until you do we give you a number, NAS123456, you must not give any information regarding personal details! So your user name must not be anything like your real identity”  oh damn,,,,,My identity is unknown to me? I am not sure who I am? I think I am a lonesome warrior,,uh oh,,,,rule breakerLol.

My point is somewhere in this country it is snowing! I would like to say where and see where else it is snowing, alas the rules prevent it!

I am a bit below the middle of England,about midpoint from right to left, and up above London but not as high as Birmingham.

pictures of snow somewhere in England!