Wanting to know peoples experiences with nas services?

I apologise to the moderators if this wrong for posting this, but I'm just trying get more info and see what people's experiences are with nas services, it's so i can get more of a clear idea of what they're like as I'm wanting to use the services in the near future. No bashing or anything negative, just your opinion and experiences with them

Was it beneficial, did you gain much from some of the services, how many of you use the social groups and the befriending services, are they any good and do they actually provide proper social skills, for like situations like when making new friends, or what to say in meeting and advice on how to recognise body language, thing's like this?

What's your experience with the 1-1 Personal services?

What are the daytime hubs like?

Last thing, i don't suppose anyone who works or used to work with nas or any of you who uses the services, knows about the staff and their training and if they have proper training in autism and are a lot staff just volunteers, as I've  heard people mention this, I'm only asking so i can get an idea I'm what im getting?