Totally new!

Hi,

I have a partner of 28 years who is aspergers, Im burnt out and we are separated at present for my sanity and his I expect. Only just coming to grasp the problems we've had have all been to do with aspergers, any one else the same? Done the nervous breakdown, totally burnt out. Need help and advice desperately , very lonely, very frustrated, broken family.

Parents
  • Hi Turtle,

So sorry to read of your troubles.  I identify, but from the other side of the fence.  When I got my diagnosis 2 years ago, it explained so much to me about why I'd always struggled with relationships, and why the women had nearly always ended up walking away from me - or 'running' might be a more appropriate word.  I'm very difficult to live with, and I realise I caused a great deal of hurt and suffering to people who didn't really deserve it.

I do so hope you get the help you need and deserve.

Best wishes,

Tom

• Yes, my partner has caused no end of hurt and problems! Now I don't know how to sort all the mess...

• Why s it up to you to sort it...can anyone else help?

• Hi Turtle,

I hope you get the support and advice you and your family need to go forward.

I am not any position to offer you any -I'll leave that to the professionals. :-)

Reply Children
No Data