Hey

Hey I'm Lucy.

I've got autism and a lovely thing called synesthesia which I love when surrounded by bright colours. It can make me feel so happy and positive. I love doing writing and reading and listening to music. I'm listening to music atm Beyonce. I've got to get ready for school soonish though.

I hate school it's the worst place ever when you're autistic there's always so much noise and stuff happening. My fav place to be is my bedroom because it's my safe space and where I can be myself and I'm surrounded by the things I love and cherish.

I've got my bag ready - I always prepare everything in advance... I've got my books, my headphones, my lunch, an apple which I doubt I'll have because I hate apples lol and I've got an umbrella in case it rains which I think it might lol because it's really dark clouds.

I'll be back online later today hopefully then I can fully look round the site.

Best wishes, Lucy.

Parents
  • Hi Lucy! Welcome to the community! Yes, I absolutely agree with you! School is very noisy, overcrowded, bright and often smelly place. It always pushed me back before I entered the building. Synestesia is a wonderful thing, not always, especially if something makes you smell or taste something unpleasant, it made me feel that way in the history and literature classes. Music helps me dive into my vast inner world so I also love it. Here we have our space where we can be ourselves. I hope you will enjoy connecting! 

• How do I delete my account please? 

• "How do I leave the online community?

If you would like to leave the online community, please contact communitymanager@nas.org.uk including the email address your account is registered to. Our team may need to get back to you to confirm further details, please check your inbox."

https://community.autism.org.uk/p/communityfaqs

Reply Children
No Data