This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Health an Well Being Coach in training

Hi All, 

My name is Michela and I am currently training to become a Health and Well-being coach.

I have a special interest in Neurodiversity and Mental Health.

My 11 years old daughter received an autistic diagnosis at the age of 8, and I have myself one for ADHD.

I completed just over 2 weeks ago the London Landamark Half Marathon, as part of Team Autism, raising money for the National Autistic Society.

As part of practical assignment of my training, I am looking volunteers over the summer-autumn period. If you – or someone you know – have a health or wellness goal you want to achieve and would like some support with that, please register your interest here Point right [edited by moderator]

If you want to know more about me, what I'm passionate about and write about, feel free to visit my LinkedIn profile  Point right [edited by moderator]

Thank you 

Parents
  • Hello NAS83340,

It's great that you're interested in Neurodiversity and Mental Health. However, this forum has some rules that I'd like to draw your attention to:

Rule 10: Requests for research study subjects and surveys need to be directed to research@nas.org.uk for data protection and research ethics reasons. Further information can be found on our research pages. Please be advised that any requests for research subjects or surveys posted on the Community will be deleted without warning.  

Rule 2: This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself. 

I'll lock this thread for now.

All the best,

Karin Mod

• Hello NAS83340,

It's great that you're interested in Neurodiversity and Mental Health. However, this forum has some rules that I'd like to draw your attention to:

Rule 10: Requests for research study subjects and surveys need to be directed to research@nas.org.uk for data protection and research ethics reasons. Further information can be found on our research pages. Please be advised that any requests for research subjects or surveys posted on the Community will be deleted without warning.  

Rule 2: This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself. 

I'll lock this thread for now.

All the best,

Karin Mod

Children
No Data