Tech help needed Outlook/Hotmail

I have a Hotmail (Outlook) account for my email and I’ve went on their main website (email webpage) because I’m getting notifications in the app that my email inbox is over 90% full but many of the tools on their main page such as sweep and sorting emails for management and deletion of junk email are useless, as I have a lot of emails that I do need to keep - I’ve done a search but I can’t seem to find any good software, apps, programs, extensions (free or paid) that are compatible with Outlook/Hotmail - I’m not the most disciplined person with deleting unwanted emails as quickly as possible but I’m still looking for some better email management solutions - I’d love a program that would allow me to do a scan for potentially unwanted emails (that would also sync with Outlook/Hotmail’s main servers) with tick-boxes to allow me to keep wanted/needed emails and just delete the rest - although it’s a personal account (and I don’t want to buy more storage) I’m wondering if there was anything for business email management to sort out the sheer volume of emails I currently have in my inbox and POP folders? 

Parents Reply Children
No Data