Moving house

Hi everyone Wave tone2

My wife and I are currently selling our house and looking to buy somewhere else. It's a decision we made together and have discussed loads, and it's definitely something I want to do, but it's making me feel so anxious. 

I'm particularly struggling with the uncertainty of not knowing what our next home will be, and it feels scary to have to sell ours before being able to offer on somewhere else. 

It's really affecting my day-to-day, I just feel unsettled and weird all the time to the extent that I called in sick to work. 

Any advice on how to shake this feeling or make this process easier?

Thank you 

• Emily Heart
Parents
  • We sold and moved out in December of last year, the whole process caused anxiety. We are moving about 230 miles from where we have always live to Cornwall. What we have done is to move in with family for a year, it has given us time to find the perfect house and not to be confined by dates.

• We sold and moved out in December of last year, the whole process caused anxiety. We are moving about 230 miles from where we have always live to Cornwall. What we have done is to move in with family for a year, it has given us time to find the perfect house and not to be confined by dates.

Children
No Data