Sport

I hate sport, all sport, I don't like competition or see whats so good about it, why it has to dominate so much air time, rugby is practically a religion in Wales with football not far behind. I dont' like wearing uniforms, I'm not a uniform person. I intensely dislike getting hot and sweaty too. I swim like a brick and the best bit of skiing I ever managed was backwards.

Can someone please explain to me whats so good about sport and competition?

Parents
  • I mean it’s just a bit of fun ultimately. But yeh emotions and banter etc can be hard for autistic people to understand because their brains perceive everything literally and such. But yeh it can be fun if you know what’s fun about it but if you can’t understand or experience what’s fun about it then you likely won’t find it fun. You may even perceive the banter and strong emotions to be that of hate or mail intent. Sometimes this is the case but with football for example it’s not so black and white there is shades of grey.

• I mean it’s just a bit of fun ultimately. But yeh emotions and banter etc can be hard for autistic people to understand because their brains perceive everything literally and such. But yeh it can be fun if you know what’s fun about it but if you can’t understand or experience what’s fun about it then you likely won’t find it fun. You may even perceive the banter and strong emotions to be that of hate or mail intent. Sometimes this is the case but with football for example it’s not so black and white there is shades of grey.

Children
No Data