Hubby won't compliment me

Hi all, I've deleted my text as I'm worried about the sensitivity of it. Please can you all delete the sections where you've taken quotes? Many thanks.

Parents
  • I think that you worry too much!

• I think that you worry too much!

You are lucky that you have a husband at all.

A lot of people are alone and do not have partners at all.

Unfortunately California telling someone that their valid concerns are excessive is dismissive ~ so an apology is definitely required from you in this respect.

• I am really sorry if I have upset someone.

It is because I do not have a partner. It sometimes makes me sad.

I apologize to all who are upset.

• Isn't this the same for all of the partnerships?

For example, same sex partnerships?

Pretty much yes, although some cultures do not make or accept apologies, as setting a good example instead is the apology.

• A further tip that you might find useful with dating and relating with females, is if they are feeling down, just as much applies to ourselves, it is to be clearly and definitely positive about them in particular, and when we do or say things wrong, sometimes more especially in England, a person to person apology may well be required.

Isn't this the same for all of the partnerships?

• A further tip that you might find useful with dating and relating with females, is if they are feeling down, just as much applies to ourselves, it is to be clearly and definitely positive about them in particular, and when we do or say things wrong, sometimes more especially in England, a person to person apology may well be required.

Of course the autistic thing is tricky in communication terms, and as many people find, relationships are even trickier. Hopefully, as some do, you will find a relationship that proves just how tricky it was not having one, and as many people find, it is so much better to keep on courting (being romantic and complimentary) once the relationship gets going.

If that helps any?

Of course the autistic thing is tricky in communication terms, and as many people find, relationships are even trickier. Hopefully, as some do, you will find a relationship that proves just how tricky it was not having one, and as many people find, it is so much better to keep on courting (being romantic and complimentary) once the relationship gets going.

If that helps any?

Children

• Isn't this the same for all of the partnerships?

Pretty much yes, although some cultures do not make or accept apologies, as setting a good example instead is the apology.

Isn't this the same for all of the partnerships?