Collecting things

Does anyone else collect a particular thing and feel quite obsessive about it?

My collection kind of possesses my mind and is really bad for my bank balance, but also brings me massive joy.

Parents
No Data
  • I have a few collections and something that came up in the diagnosis, one that has become a problem, as I am spending most of my spare time just managing it. I collect plastic model kits, star wars and space art, old home computers. Have been obessions which most have died down, I don't know why but having a problem with the model kits. I spend much of my spare time managing it, carefully stored stuff in boxes, in bedrooms, not in the attic. I was devastated a few years back find some mould inside some of the kits. I started selling some on  ebay to reduce my collection. I did manage to resist buying loads last year, but past few months have got back in to that. I think it is related to my obsessive interests and my depression. I still want to continue the interest, but was to get my collection down to about 100-150. I also collect old audio equipment, which makes a big hit on my bank balance.

Children
No Data