Parents
  • I used to find, until a previous employer ruined it for me, that blogging helped a lot to get things out of the system and release my brain.

Job wise it is important to find something that you are passionate about and not just good at, otherwise it will be a chore and do more harm than good. Avoid though turning a main hobby into a job as you’ll loose the enjoyment on both fronts. Play to your strengths if you know what they are and if not then make it your job to find them, then see what fits them and what you are interested in. I’m a naval architect for instance as I was advised to become an engineer and I thought “how boring”, but I liked sailing and boats so decided to marry the two and become a naval architect. However, I’ve lost my mojo for it at the moment as I got into a position where I could make a difference but then got fired for being me basically abd after that it has just become a job and that doesn’t fire me up. So make sure it is something that you are passionate about and what to make a difference.

• It’s had its moments but for me to put energy into something and do a good job I have to be passionate about it. 

Reply Children
No Data