Tech Talent / Apprenticeship Options

Hi I run a small business in Nottinghamshire which makes it easier for new graduates to find a sociable houseshare, join clubs and make friends in a new city.   My wife thinks I'm on the autistic spectrum, albeit I have not been tested.  I'm a techie. I am more comfortable designing slick processes to get things done, rather than having to interact with people.  I am a sociable person. My daughter is dyslexic and I understand the issues with schools not recognising talent or adapting the teaching environment to suit the way ones mind works.  

I'm looking for a cheeky win-win. I'm thinking I could help train someone with aspergers or with autistic tendencies how to program.  An apprenticeship if you like, whilst providing a modest salary.  I am happy to ensure the environment is conducive to getting things done. If things go well it will generate revenue and we can look at taking on another apprentice.  

Why don't I just hire a programmer you may ask. Simple, there's a mixed bag of talent out there. The education system is poor in tech.  I'm looking to do something a bit purer than bloatware and I don't wish to spend loads of time persuading a seasoned  programmer to do things differently.  I would also enjoy the process of finding someone with a hidden talent and to see  that talent develop and  shine.

The difficulty I have, is a lack of time available.  I'm happy to invest it wisely, so I could do with a bit of a heads up to find out if there are already some schemes I could piggy back, or some guidance out there.  I'm looking for some fairly self sufficient problem solving talent,  that on a day to day basis is keen and persistent, whilst being able to listen to experience and guidance in the best approaches.  Is there a cheeky win-win here, or a series of rabbit holes best avoided?