Hi im new here my Autistic 8yr old daughter, is very clingy/attached to me

Hi, I'm looking for advice on what to do to help my daughter, she is 8years old almost 9 and needs alot of stimulation, recently she has become very attached to me (mum) she follows me everywhere and clings to me whether I'm cooking, doing chores or on the toilet or in the bath. She won't sleep in her own bed she has to be in mine, this has been an ongoing battle her whole life. But now I'm struggling with the level of how much she needs/wants me, I feel so awful saying this but with working full-time and having 14yr old boy also with autism and everything else in day to day life, I need her to realise she is safe and loved but I need physical space sometimes, she is verbal and very intelligent but doesn't understand why. I am currently looking at reducing my hours at work and get more routine for her but other than that I don't know what else to do? Also because my son doesn't like too much stimulation they are often separate and I feel like he is left alone too much as I am always with my daughter. Can anyone offer any advice?