Help for my newly diagnosed 8 year old daughter

Hi, forgive me if I get the terms wrong. 

My 8 year has been recently diagnosed as autistic (and we're exploring adhd as she can get very distracted in school). 

It came as a bit of a shock as I was exploring help for her anxiety and didn't realise Autism can present differently in girls. But it makes sense now.

Is there anyone else in a similar position (with a daughter her age or roughly) who can share any advice on what to do next.

I've told the school who have said they will keep an eye but have said she doesn't need an EHCP plan as is coping okay.

But I think I would like to find someone for her to talk to about her feelings (would this be an educational psychologist?? is that the right term) 

And also someone who can help her navigate the tricky world of friendships in school. She has friends but we're already seeing the girls move away from her as they don't quite understand her and she doesn't always answer in the way they expect her to. This can lead to her feeling a little isolated. 

I've had a look online for some local groups where I can chat with other mums/dads of girls but can't find anything.  

Thanks in advance