Sensory issues with skin feeling oily or "dirty" constantly

Hi

I was diagnosed with ADHD and Autism at 20. I have always had issues with feeling like i need to wash my hands and face alot and iv always managed to cope with this. However since coming off of the contraceptive pill i have noticed it become alot more frequent and its not just my hands and face its my full body. I feel like i constantly have a film over my skin and it causes me alot of discomfort and stress. The best way to describe the feeling is like having suncream on over my full body thats been on all day so its sweaty, i know its a weird description but its the best way i can describe the feeling.

Does anyone else struggle with this or similar to this? Please let me know ways you help this.

• Try using a face wash with salicylic acid. I give that helps. I don't see any reason you couldn't use it on your body too.

• Hi, not quite to the degree you are describing. For me I need to shower at least twice a day as I feel grubby. I'm very conscious of body odour, my own and the other people who seem ignorant to the existence of soap and deodorant.

Clean clothes are essential, even food smells on clothes makes me feel grubby.