Psychiatry uk assessment - why the focus on childhood?? Partway through and likely to get discharged because I’ve not enough evidence as a kid?

As in the title really. I’m scoring high on self-diagnosis questionnaires and was referred at the advice of single point of access and my GP, but I don’t really remember that much about childhood as I’m 43 and my parents are nearly 80 so remember even less. My school reports focus entirely on how good I am at my subjects and give no background on me as a person. I have no siblings and no childhood friends. I’ve done a first assessment and have a follow up later this week and as all the questions focussed entirely on childhood apparently there’s little evidence of anything. Not sure why I’m putting this on really. I just feel a bit desperate as I thought I had started to understand myself a bit better but maybe not? Don’t they take anything from adulthood into account at all?

Parents
  • Part of the categorization process. They want to know if you well behaved or a complete and utter... "toss her to the side of the road, she's a weirdo" ever hear that as a child? then maybe you are autistic. Autistic children get a lot of taunting. If you can remember, just recall all the times of being awkward and social faux pass, and how mistreated you were. That should do it. Me, I remember hella stuff from childhood. Excuse the obscure west coast slang. I'm hella biionic with the tism, ya smell me

• Part of the categorization process. They want to know if you well behaved or a complete and utter... "toss her to the side of the road, she's a weirdo" ever hear that as a child? then maybe you are autistic. Autistic children get a lot of taunting. If you can remember, just recall all the times of being awkward and social faux pass, and how mistreated you were. That should do it. Me, I remember hella stuff from childhood. Excuse the obscure west coast slang. I'm hella biionic with the tism, ya smell me

Children
  • Recording any personal experiences of childhood bullying that you personally remember is also vital, as well as the responses from the adults around you, including but not limited to your parents, it could be the neighbours, teachers, police Seargant, parish priest, shopkeepers etc - given my own personal childhood experiences, most of us lived through a lot of corruption in our childhoods but we never realised it at the time and it was only in later life that we finally realised that none of this was “normal” if adults at the time or later on said that you invited or attracted such bullying behaviour to yourself by your own behaviour and actions, I would also record these regardless of whether or not they are deemed by others to be correct