Advice and help

Hello,

I was diagnosed 7 years ago now. I'm 53.

My daughter (35) , who was trying to be understanding has now moved in with a new guy. I suffer from selective autism especially around new people, (we've only met him 3 times. ) He's not very accepting of disabled people, especially invisible ones, I don't think he believes that I am autistic, as I "look" , "normal" and she is now being very non accepting. She insisted on a meeting , where he wasn't there but the entire meeting was her  berating me for being autistic , selective mute .. she said she knows I don't like him and was rather cruel saying that I could talk to other people and have friends( which I don't and have never had ) . She said I ignore him and are rude. I have always forced myself to say hello and bye to him, even though it hurts. I was crying and saying I did speak to him but she took his word over mine. I tried to explain and she just wouldn't listen. I feel so totally unaccepted by my own family.  I'm the most depressed I've ever been.

I just don't know how to get through to her or what to do. I'm so anxious I'm not sleeping or waking up with a jolt, my heart pounding and a sense of complete dread, where I lie awake for hours.

I have thought about asking a professional or someone other than family to come with me to talk to her , as I think she would listen more if it was someone "professional"

I don't know, I'm just so lost