Looking to make some friends

hello I’m Chloe and I’m 22 years old I’m here again to try to make some new friends hopefully to meet up as well on day 

my hobbies are drawing,baking,cooking,video games,taking photos, watching YouTube and watching Korean dramas and Chinese dramas i also like to listen to kpop Korean pop music. I have a cat names willow and I’m trying to move out of my family home to be more independent.

Parents
  • Welcome.

Funnily enough I've just been reflecting on how to meet other ND people today.

I'd like to meet others that I click and find mutual support with too. I have a handful of very close friends who now live at some distance and can see only a couple of times a year. I'd like to meet some local like minds but it seems all the activities that would interest me happen 9-5 when I'm at my desk or in locations of an evening I can't reach because there is no public transport and I can't drive due to visual-spacial difficulties.

It went through my head to try to establish a very local (walking distance) autism support network.

Our online community here is fab. Hope you get something out of it, but we need face to face too. That's missing for so many.

It strikes me that given the opportunity, small minority though we are, we do have a knack of finding and bonding with other NDs. Funny how many people from my youth turned out to be autistic too. 

• Welcome.

Funnily enough I've just been reflecting on how to meet other ND people today.

I'd like to meet others that I click and find mutual support with too. I have a handful of very close friends who now live at some distance and can see only a couple of times a year. I'd like to meet some local like minds but it seems all the activities that would interest me happen 9-5 when I'm at my desk or in locations of an evening I can't reach because there is no public transport and I can't drive due to visual-spacial difficulties.

It went through my head to try to establish a very local (walking distance) autism support network.

Our online community here is fab. Hope you get something out of it, but we need face to face too. That's missing for so many.

It strikes me that given the opportunity, small minority though we are, we do have a knack of finding and bonding with other NDs. Funny how many people from my youth turned out to be autistic too. 

Children