son refusing to get dressed or go out please help

my son will be 4 in  march, hes autistic , was diagnoised last year, their was a incident that happened at nursery, were my son pulled the teachers hair, then the following day he refused to get dressed, this has been going on now for 5mths, he will not even go out side, he will stay in the one room all day, and now he refusing to get a bath, or have his hair washed or even brush his teeth, ive been having proffesoial help 3 times a week for 4mths, to top things off hes loosing skills aswell, hes been offered a place in a special school. i cant get him their he wont get dressed, p lease im very desprate for help

Parents
  • hi , yes the next day he refused to get dressed and cryed, so i dident push him, ever since then hes refused since, i strongly belive that the teacher reacted in away to scare him so much to couse anxciaty, its not normal for a child to refuse to go out side and play, its so upsetting as a parent to feel so hopeless

• hi , yes the next day he refused to get dressed and cryed, so i dident push him, ever since then hes refused since, i strongly belive that the teacher reacted in away to scare him so much to couse anxciaty, its not normal for a child to refuse to go out side and play, its so upsetting as a parent to feel so hopeless

Children
No Data