Family issues

Hello, my name is Tina I married for almost 7 years I have a son who is almost 4 years old. I live with my father-in-law and mother-in-law-in-law. Me and my parents we are not living in the same country Our marriage is arranged marriage. At the beginning of our marriage, we had a lot of problems. My partner didn't take me out and didn't take me for a date even though he didn't come with me for shopping. He always told me not to stand by do not touch me when he was with his family. He lives in Canada and I come from Iraq.
I went to school to learn English couple of years. He never gave me money to buy stuff that I needed and sometimes I took his card but when his family came around he asked for his card so rudely. He always fought with me because I didn't have any job, then I found a job I worked in a couple of places 40 hours a week. Then Couved came I stopped working because I had a sinner at home, and then I got pregnant I stopped working, I was 7 months pregnant we wanted to have a baby shower the day before the baby shower after non I went to my sister's house to make me a dress but she finished a round 10 pm, my husband he fight with me and I don't come home about 1 month. After that, I came home. He always fights with me over little things special when his family is around he does not talk to me nicely during the month we are just 10 days talking to each other rest of it we are fighting and not speaking to each other. This 7ears we are like this. He wants me to respect his family and invite them every single week for dinner and go to their house, but I just have one sister near to me I'm not allowed to go visit her to see her Sometimes he fights with me just because I talk to my family over the phone. My family always being nice to him and his family.
He pushed me to go to college he said he would pay for my college but now he is not. He is making me choose between him and my family. I don't know how to choose. Right now I don't have any job and I am looking for a job but they ask for an experience which I don't have here. my husband doesn't give me any money to buy my needs and my son's needs. I'm using the savings I spend for my son and buy stuff for my husband too but still, he is not happy. When I ask him to give me a little bit of his time he says I don't have time but every single week he has time to spend it with his parents and brothers and sister. When I ask him a question he will say go find out by yourself but when someone asks him he will answer them right away and he will explain it to them really well. He has his own businesses he makes good money. He pays car insurance electrical bill and phone bill and mortgage as well.
Now, please help me to find a solution for our relationship I really love my husband and my son too. I need a family counsellor. Thank you